E1: SOLEXP: Breadcrumb Points to the Incorrect Menu for Similar Menus After Relogin
(Doc ID 2552289.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When there are similar menus, the breadcrumbs appearing after logging out and logging back in are pointing to the wrong menus. They display correctly
before logout. This might happen in case of custom tasks which has same names, but created for different users in different regions.
1. Have two similar menu structures as shown below and open them one by one
a. EnterpriseOne Menus > Financials > P0411_ZJDE0002
b. EnterpriseOne Menus > Financials > P0411_ZJDE0001
2. Two breadcrumb records are created as expected
3. When selecting them one by one, we can see that they point to the correct menu for different versions. This is correct.
4. Logout and log back in. Two breadcrumb records are still there as expected
5. When selecting them one by one, we can see that both of them point to menu containing ZJDE0002 version. This is wrong.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document