E1: GRID: FORMEXTNS: P4310|W4310A Form is Getting Extended Field Warning with Form Extension
(Doc ID 2552384.1)
Last updated on MAY 14, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After adding Form Extension on Order Detail Form (P4310|W4310A), user is getting the following Extended Field Warning.
Steps to Duplicate:
- On the web client, enter P4310 in fast path.
- On Work with Order Headers form, click Find button.
- Select a grid row (e.g. Order Number = 796, Order Type = OP)
- Select Row Exit -> Detail Revisions
- This will bring up the W4310A – Order Detail form.
- Click on the Form Extension button.
- On the Additional Properties tab, add the User Reserved Amount [F4301.URAT] field to the header.
- Save the Form Extension.
- Test the same grid record by updating the value in the Grid column Quantity Ordered. Enter any value.
- On the Additional Properties tab, enter any amount in the User Reserved Amount field.
- Click OK to save.
- A warning message window appears with the following message. The Quantity Ordered amount change is saved. However, the Form Extension value entered is not saved.
EXTENDED FIELD WARNING
Extended fields will not be saved as the primary keys are not available in Update Mode.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document