E1: 41: When Running P41240 And User Takes Row Exit To Update Cycle Count No Data Selected Is Displayed In R41413 UBE Output
(Doc ID 2552470.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Foundation - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user process a Cycle Count calling R41413 from P41240 row exit(Update Cycle Count)and existing data selection exist behind R41413 that is called by P41240, the report ends with message - No Data Selected.
Issue is duplicate following the steps below:
1. P41240 - Have two cycle counts at 40-Approved status
2. Create a version of Cycle Count Update (R41413) UBE. After new version of R41413 is added in BV, take row exit (Data Selection) to add data selection with first cycle count number and submit that version to run on server.
3. See the cycle count 318 is now at status 50 - Complete. That is fine
4. From Interactive Version (IV) go to Cycle Count Review (P41240) application and enter in Version TAB the version of R41413 used for the first run from BV.
5. From P41240, select the second Cycle Count (2nd) and take Row exit to Update Cycle Count
6. See the report shows No Data Selected in the second page.
7. Look at the Execution Detail and see the Cycle Count for first run from BV is showing in there.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document