E1: 43: F43199 UPMJ (Date - Updated) Updated to Previous Record's Date and Program ID (PID) is Balnk
(Doc ID 2553494.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When making a change to a Purchase Order, the UPMJ (field) in Purchase Order Ledger (F43199) is updated with the date from the previous record, and not the current date. In addition, the program ID is blank in the F43199 when a purchase order is created using the P4310 (PO Entry).
STEPS TO DUPLICATE:
1. Enter a J line type purchase order. The PID (Program ID) is blank in the F43199.
2. Ensure the processing option on the Order Revisions option 1 is set to 2.
3. Ensure the order activity rules for the PO and line type have Y in the Ledger field
4. Wait a day and make a change to the order created above.
5. Check the PO ledger (F43199) to see the CO record's UPMJ (Date Updated) is updated with the date from the previous day.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document