E1: 43: P4310 and Invalid Branch
(Doc ID 2553515.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version B7332 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering an invalid branch plant in the P4310 and then clicking on the Order Attachment, adding a new order attachment and coming back to the W4310A form, the branch plant field is protected and the user is not able to correct the invalid branch plant entered.
Expect for the branch plant field to be unprotected to allow edit of the incorrect value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to the P4310 and click ADD.
2. Enter an invalid branch in the branch plant field. Error will be received.
3. Click the order attachment link.
4. Enter a valid attachment.
5. Click OK and go back to the W4310A form. The branch plant value is protected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document