E1: 42: No Validation for VLUM (Volume Unit of Measure ) with UDC 00/ UM
(Doc ID 2553772.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P4210 Sales Order Entry
P4210_W4210B Additional Info2 doesn't validate the value for VLUM (Volume Unit of Measure ) with UDC 00/ UM .
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Add a new order in P4210 .
2. Select a sales order line and Take Row exit "SOE-Additional"
3. In SOE - Additional Information P4210_W4210B go to Additional Info2 tab
4. Go to the Extended Volume section and populate Volume Unit of Measure ( Alias VLUM ) with a value whic is not included in UDC 00/UM.
5. Save the information, no errors raised for VLUM value although the value does not exists in UDC.
6. When doing the same operation for Extended Weight UOM (Alian WTUM), a validation exists
P4210_W4210B Additional Info2 should validate the value for VLUM with UDC 00/ UM just like for WTUM .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document