E1: 17D: After Provider Group Number Change Incorrect Mailbox Queue Used
(Doc ID 2554396.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Case Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing the Provider Group Number on an existing case the system sends the Work Center (WC) Message to the incorrect Mailbox Queue.
Note: This can be duplicated using P17500 as well. However in this case Speed Case Entry P90CG601 was used.
Steps To Duplicate:
1. Menu G1743, Provider Group Revisions Inquire on i.e. Provider Groups 60007 and 60006 and make note of Mail Box Queue for Provider Groups
2. Row exit from Provider Group Revisions to Workflow Group Revisions set structure type to WFS and make note of Service Providers / AB Numbers setup for Provider Group i.e. (60006 and 60007)
3. Create a case using Speed Case Entry P90CG601 i.e. ( from menu G17132 processing options in the process tab of P17500 needs to be set to call Speed Case Entry, P90CG601).
4. Create a case using Provider Group Number 60006 Click Save and Close.
5. Go to Work Center (WC) Notice the message goes to the correct Mail Box Queue i.e. 04 "Personal To Do List"
6. Re-inquire on the case and change the Provider Group Number to 60007 which is also setup for Mail Box Queue i.e. 04 "Personal To Do List" Click Save Changes
7. Inquire on the Work Center (WC) Notice the message goes to the incorrect Mail Box Queue i.e. 01 "Personal In Basket"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document