E1: 42: Sales Update (R42800) Does Not Create the DMAAI 4245 Account Entry When the Line Type Does not Indicate AR Interface for a Single Order or the Last Order Processed
(Doc ID 2554520.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne CRM Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Update is not creating the DMAAI 4245 account, when there is no AR interface in the line type constants. When only one sales order is processed, the entry for the 4245 DMAAI is not created by sales update. When there are multiple sales orders and AR is bypassed, the 4245 DMAAI entry is not created for the last entry. The result is a G batch that is out of balance.
The fix for Bug 27939216 has been installed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a line type with the GL Interface active. Ensure the AR interface is not active.
2. Create order activity rules for the order type and new line type.
3. Enter sales order with the new line type.
4. Process the order through sales update. Note the 4245 entry was not created.
5. Create multiple orders with the new line type.
6. Process the orders through sales update bypassing AR.
7. Note the last order did not create the 4245 entry.
Workaround: In the Line Type setup, check the option for AR Interface.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document