E1: 07Y: R07867, W-2 Summary, Box 12 Should Total by Box & IRS Code
(Doc ID 2555596.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.0 to 9.2 [Release 9.0 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Currently, the R07867, Box 12, is totaled by Box, Code, and description but needs to total by box and IRS Code.
1. Create multiple DBAs, both deduction and benefits with IRS code defined as DD. Make sure that a few DBAs have different descriptions and a few with the same DBA description.
2. Similarly, create other dbas with IRS codes AA, BB and CC.
3. Create a US employee and attach all the DBAs associated to IRS code DD.
4. Run payroll through to Final Update. Observe that all the associated DBAs were calculated.
5. In P07810, special handle all the DBAs to Box 12.
6. Run year end work file build. Observe that all the DBA amounts were printed in Box 12 in the W2 Inquiry.
7. Run report R07867.
8. Review the report.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document