E1: 42: JAS_MSG347 Error On Select Multiple Locations (P42053) Screen During Ship Confirm After 9.2 Upgrade
(Doc ID 2557216.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Shipment Confirmation (P4205)
After upgrading from a fat client environment XE to 9.2 with an HTML client, when attempting to ship confirm an item for a quantity requiring more than 200 unique lot numbers to be manually entered in the Lot/Serial field through the Multiple Locations (P42053) Window, the program "times out", the sales order is not updated, and the changes are not written to the Item Ledger (F4111) table.
Specific error messages
JAS_MSG347: The query results expired. Refresh them by clicking Find again.
Sequence of events
This issue does not happen on every order but the following example has been provided:
- Sales Order contains one line with a quantity of 528 of one item number.
- The user enters Shipment Confirmation (P4205), finds the order and takes the form Exit to Confirm Shown Rows
- Select the line and take the Row Exit to Select location
- On the Select Multiple Locations screen (P42053) there are 1,994 unique lot serial numbers retrieved to the grid.
- The system displays 200 records at a time.
- The user manually selects 401 unique Lot/Serial Numbers paging through 200 records at a time and visually reviewing the Lot Expiration Before entering a quantity of 1 to ship the lot.
- This is expected to split the one line on the sales order into 401 lines after ship confirm.
- After selecting 401 lines, take the Row Exit to Update Grid
- The “Fetching All Rows” screen appears with the message “Searching through record number 100”
- A popup window appears with the message “JAS_MSG347: The query results expired. Refresh them by clicking Find again.”
- Click OK on the pop-up message
- Eventually the system returns to the Shipment Confirmation screen and the user clicks the green checkmark to save the transaction.
- Click Find on the Work with Shipment Confirmation screen. The grid still displays one line with a quantity of 528 on the line. The ship confirm transaction has failed.
- Check the Item Ledger (P4111). No records were written to the item ledger.
The issue does not happen in the XE Windows Fat Client Production Environment.
The users expect the 9.2 web browser to perform the same operation as fast as the XE Windows fat client.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document