E1:76B: Brazil Freight Processor (P76B807) Sets JELN Blank in Item Ledger (F4111)
(Doc ID 2557785.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Freight Processing - BRA – 43 (P76B807)
Brazil Freight Processing - BRA – 43 (P76B807) does not populate the Journal Entry Line Number in the Item Ledger (F4111) records it creates for Landed Cost. This results in a data integrity variance when running the Item Ledger/Account Integrity (R41543) Report.
Steps to Duplicate
- Go into Nota Fiscal Headers (P7610B), Find NF Number 12102 and Row Exit to Freight Note.
- In Work with Landed Cost (P76B807) populate 100,00 in header for Freight and take Form Exit to NF Selection
- In the Search Nota Fiscals screen, enter Ship From Address and NF Sr and click Find. Select two records and click the green checkmark.
- Two records are populated in the Work with Landed Cost (P76B807) grid.
- Take the Form Exit to Apply Landed Cost
- Review Item Summary
- Review Additional Charges By Nota Fiscal and click OK to save.
- Work with Landed Cost displays Freight Note Confirmation Popup. Click OK. Freight Note Finished Successfully. Save landed cost.
- Check Journal Entry Line Number in Item Ledger (F4111.JELN) in Databrowser. The field is blank.
- Check Journal Entry Line Number in Journal Entries (F40911.JELN) in Databrowser. Line numbers are populated.
- Run Item Ledger/Account Integrity (R41543) Report
- The Report shows Error 3038 (Item Ledger and G/L Do not Balance) Extended Cost Price (F4111 Cost) and Variance Amount are the same. Account Ledger (F0911) is 0.00.
Freight Processing - BRA – 43 (P76B807) should populate the Journal Entry Line Number in the Item Ledger (F4111) records it creates for Landed Cost to allow the Item Ledger/Account Integrity (R41543) Report to work.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document