E1: 74Y: Discount in Italy Electronic Invoice XML with Override Price Checked for Price Adjustment
(Doc ID 2558982.1)
Last updated on JULY 30, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using a price adjustment with Override Price checked, in JDE it does work well, but the XML generated by R7030040 prints the price and the discount with same value. As the price is overridden, the discount tag should not be considered.
The Italian Government sums both amounts to get the total price, therefore the total price is duplicated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable IT localization in user profile and have the specific setup for Italy in place.
2. Set a price adjustment with Override Price checked.
3. Create a sales order with that adjustment applied for a customer which has the Electronic Invoice flag set as Y.
4. Run R42565 to generate the XML.
5. Note the XML prints the price and the discount as well.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document