E1: 42I: Sales Update Does Not Create Standard Cost Variance Entry for OIM Billing Order nor Update the Batch Number for the Standard Cost Variance Cardex (F4111) Entry
(Doc ID 2559209.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 27, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Outbound Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For Outbound Inventory, when a cost change has occurred for an item with standard cost, the cardex entry (F4111) is written. When the billing order is processed through sales update, the cardex record is not updated with the batch number. The standard cost variance GL entry is not written to the account ledger (F0911).
Issue can be replicated with the following steps:
1. Create item with standard cost in sales.
2. Create outbound inventory agreement for the item.
3. Create consigned order for the item / agreement.
4. Ship Confirm the order.
5. Revise the unit cost on the order.
6. Report Consumption for the item. Note the standard cost variance entry is written to the Cardex.
7. Generate the billing order.
8. Process the billing order through sales update. Note no F0911 entry is created for the standard cost variance.
9. Review the cardex entry for the standard cost variance. Note the batch number is blank / zero / not updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document