E1: 41: Lot Status Code for Received Quantity , Is Incorrect When Transferring a Lot With Blank Status Code Using P4113 Inventory Transfer
(Doc ID 2560472.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P4113 Process tab, PO 5 (Lot Status Default) is set to blank "Blank = Default the lot status from the 'From' location to 'To' location." However, when transferring a lot with a blank status code from one branch to another, the processing option is ignored and the new item/location record is populated with a status code.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. B/P 30 (Item/Branch for Item EG LOT 2 has default code = 'Q').
2. Create PO, Receive PO. Check that lot EGTEST has LOTS = 'Q'
3. B/P 10 (Item/Branch lot default code = Q).
4. Confirm P4113 ProcOpt #5 = 'blank'.
5. P4113 - Transfer item/lot from B/P 30 to B/P 10.
6. Confirm lot status is "Q" in B/P 10.
7. Remove lot status code from lot in B/P 10.
8. Confirm that lot status code is blank.
9. P4113 - Transfer item/lot from B/P 10 to B/P 30.
10. Confirm that lot status code is 'Q'.
The lot status code in the new B/P 30 record should be blank.
POTENTIAL WORKAROUNDS : Use P4108 to change the lot status code.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document