E1: 30A WIP Reval is Generating the Total Cost for the Variance Without the Displaying the New Cost and Writing the Variance for the Difference for Process Items
(Doc ID 2560663.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 15, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Product Data Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Running the R30835 calling WIP reval R30837 over a Process item that has had a cost change made to the ingredient records the total of the new cost vs. the difference of the before and after costs. WIP reval PDF should calculate the difference of the costs before and after not the total cost.
Steps to Duplicate:
- Setup a process item with a co-product and ingredient
- Roll costs for the Process item with the co-product and ingredient
- Add a work order and issue all the ingredients
- Run R31802A to write the IM's for the process and clear unaccounted units
- Change the cost of the ingredient
- Simulate and freeze the Process item with WIP reval activated
- The WIP reval PDF does not calculate the difference but shows the total amount which is incorrect
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document