E1: 42: Pick Slip Sets Order on Backorder when Commitment Method = 2 (R42520)
(Doc ID 2560934.1)
Last updated on JULY 02, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R42520 sets the order on backorder even if there is quantity available.
Note: this seems to happen when the Commitment Method = 2 for the item.
1. P4101, P41026 - GMOTIS1 - Commitment Method = 2
2. Item has 6 EA available - on Primary Loc BE
3. P4210 enter SO for 6 EA - no availability check - Soft commit
4. Run R42520 over the SO - the order is backordered.
5. Change the Commitment Method = 2 and re-test. Notice the order is hard committed by R42520.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document