E1: 47: EDI Inbound Purchase Order (R47011) is Too Slow
(Doc ID 2562711.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EDI Inbound Purchase Order Edit/Create (R47011)
EDI Inbound Purchase Order Edit/Create (R47011) is taking too long. For example it took 21 minutes to create a 235 line sales order, for an average of 5.36 seconds per sales order detail (F4211) line
Steps to Duplicate
- Setup a version of Sales Order Entry (P4210)
- The Interop Tab processing options #1 (transaction type) is set to 1.
- With this setting, Outbound interop will write outbound records in Sales Order Detail Unedited Transaction File - CRM (F4211CZ1) and Sales Order Header Unedited Transaction File (F4201Z1) for every order line it processes.
- The Audit Log Processing Option #1 (Use Audit Log for Sales Order Changes) is set to 1 (Yes)
- This causes Audit Log Transaction file (F42420) records to be written for every SO detail record.
- Setup a Version of EDI Inbound Purchase Order Edit/Create (R47011) to call the version of Sales Order Entry (P4210)
- Run EDI Inbound Purchase Order Edit/Create (R47011) on one 235 line sales order.
- The job takes 21 minutes to complete processing one sales detail line every 5.36 seconds.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document