E1: 43: R43900 Incorrectly Updates Quantity Received and Lead Time Average
(Doc ID 2563456.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Procurement
R43900 is updating quantity received for LCR lines apart from the receipt line. This result in incorrect valued updated against quantity received and Lead time average.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In P4101 create a new item VBR439002.
2. In P41291 ensure that you have landed cost defined.
3. In P43091 define a new route.
4. In P43090 attach the route to the item created.
5. In P4310 create a new purchase order for the item and populate the landed cost as well.
6. In P4312 receive the item with receipt routing enabled.
7. In P43250 – Move the item to stock.
8. In table F43090, Quantiles received is updated as 2 which is correct.
9. In P43214 apply the stand alone landed cost.
10. In F43121 we have two lines. One for receipt and other for landed cost.
11. Run R43900 for the item number.
12. After report is complete check F43090 the quantity received now have included the quantity from LCR line as well which is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document