E1: ORCH: Service Request UDO Fails to be Promoted From Development Environment
(Doc ID 2563824.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer unable to find the UDO's in P98220U after promoting from DV to PY. For other UDO's there are no problems to promote to other environment.
1. Create a UDO Service Request with Orchestrator Studio in Develpment environment and share it.
2. Create a project through P98220W and include the UDO service request
3. Promote the project to CRP environment
4. From CRP environment call P98220U
5. Look for the UDO Service Request, it's not there.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document