E1: 43: Voucher Match Automation Rule 03 Matching Multiple Foreign Lines To Single Voucher Creates Incorrect Gross Amount In Supplier Ledger(F0411) - R4304020
(Doc ID 2564292.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to run Voucher Match Automation in final mode for Voucher Match Automation Rule 03, with Single Voucher Per Invoice activated multiple foreign lines match successfully, But, the invoice amount in Supplier Ledger (F0411) and Account Ledger (F0911) are created incorrectly.
- Supplier Master(P04012) for Foreign Supplier is setup with Automation Rule 03 Partial receipts ->Turned on Single Voucher Per Invoice->Turned on Order and Item Information ->Turned on
- Foreign Purchase Order is entered with two lines each and each having Foreign Extend Amount of 1500.00, 1 HKD = 7.856 USD
- The first PO line of 1500.00 was receipt partially into three receipt lines with amounts 300.00, 600.00 and 600.00 respectively
- Access P0411Z1 and enter the single invoice details with Foreign Amount of 1500.00
- Execute the UBE R4304010 calling R4304020 in final mode.
- The PDF Output R4304020 output shows Match Successful for all the three receipt lines. Voucher document created.
- Access Supplier Ledger(P0411) and inquire on the above Voucher Document, the system shows double the foreign Invoice amount of 4500.00 instead of 1500.00.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document