E1 : PAGE : E1 Page Navigation Bar Becomes Blank If E1 Page and Carousel are Collapsed and Expanded
(Doc ID 2566683.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E1page navigation bar (e1page tab container) disappears and list of e1 page is not available for navigation and switching between pages when below steps
1. Logon to web client and ensure you can see list of e1 pages
2. Click on any e1 page
3. Collapse the page using collapse button on top right of page
4. Collapse the carousel by collapse/hide button ion middle pf carousel
5. expand the page and carousel again
6. Notice the list of e1 page navigator pane is blank and only one page can be seen . Other pages cannot be selected any more
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document