E1: 43: Non Stock Purchase Order Lines With Adjusment Schedule Attached To Supplier Does Not Save Into Purchase Order Header and Detail (F4301/F4311)
(Doc ID 2567210.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attaching the Adjustment Schedule (ASN) to the supplier in Supplier master and creating a non-stock line item, the system does not save the purchase order transactions without generating any errors.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Supplier Master(P04012), populate adjustment schedule under Purchasing 1 tab for the respective supplier
2. In Item master(P4101), create a non-stock Item with Line Type N and Stocking type P
3. In P41026, do not setup Item Branch Information
4. In Line Type Constants(P40205), set inventory interface as N for Line Type N
5. Create a Purchase order for the above Supplier and enter the Quantity and Item number with Line Type 'N'. Enter the Unit cost. Click OK
6. No Warnings/Errors Displayed. System displays the Purchase Order Document Number(DOCO) generated.
7. Access Purchase Order Header(P4310) and inquire on the above Order Number, no records displayed
8. Under databrowser, inquire the order in F4301 and F4311. No records exists in both the tables
Note: Issue does occur even when supplier master doesn’t have adjustment schedule (ASN) and leave the unit price as zero in the line creating the purchase order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document