E1: 76B: Receipt Reversal of Non-Stock Line Updates Weighted Average Cost
(Doc ID 2568203.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receipt Reversal (P43214)
When performing a PO Receipt Reversal (P43214) on a Brazil Localization Purchase Order with a non-stock line type, the weighted average cost is updated even though no quantities were received into inventory.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
- Setup a new item with Primary Unit of Measure as KG and create an Item Branch record in a Brazilian Branch.
- In Line Type Constants, setup a BG Line Type with a D inventory interface.
- Setup Item Cost (P4105) record as follows
- 01 Last In = -7.9658
- 02 Weighted Average = 10.6718
- 08 Purchasing = 12.8485
- Make an inventory adjustment for 100 KG at 10.6718 per KG
- Now create a Purchase Order for with a BG Line Type for 1,000 KG with a Unit Cost of 25.11 per KG.
- Receive the Purchase Order.
- Generate the Nota Fiscal using NF Fiscal Type = BRNFI-CL (NF Classical).
- Close the Nota Fiscal.
- Now, go into PO Receipts Inquiry (P4314) and Reverse the Receipt.
- Click the Confirm Reversal Button.
- On the Continue with Reversal box Click OK.
- Verify Receipt is reversed and no longer appears in the grid.
- Check Weighted Average Cost (P4105). Weighted Average Cost (02) record was changed from 10.6718 to 79.0966.
- The weighted average cost should not have been updated since the order line was non-stock.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document