E1: CAF1: "Invalid Application State" Error or Satellite Form Becomes Blank In CafeOne Layout After Visual Assist Search Form is Auto-Launched From Form Control in Parent Form
(Doc ID 2570198.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Tools Release 220.127.116.11 or higher, CafeOne layout throws "Invalid Application State" after Search form is auto-launched through Visual Assist on a form control in the Parent form.
On Google Chrome Browser, system will throw a pop-up window error "Invalid Application State". On Firefox and IE browser, the pop-up error is not shown but the satellite form becomes blank.
CafeOne layout Design used:
Parent Form: P4210 | W4210G | ZJDE0006 Sales Order Header
Satellite Form: P0115 | W0115A Phone Numbers
Dynamic Link Mapping: Address Number is mapped to ALKY (Long Address Number) <=== Shipped To field on W4210G form.
Steps to Duplicate :
1. Fastpath P01012 enter alphabetic character ( e.g. a ) in Alpha Name in form header.
2. Click Find. Ensure at least 2 or more records are returned.
3. Revise processing option of P4210 version ZJDE0006.
Goto Tab[7-Process] ensure [3. Display Header or Detail] is set to 1.
4. Fastpath P4210|ZJDE0006.
5. In Customer Service Inquiry form, click Add.
6. On Sales Order Header form, enter 30 in Branch/Plant field.
7. Enter 4343 in Sold To field. Tab out.
8. Enter a in Ship To field. Tab out.
9. System will launch the Search Form "Address Book Long Number Search" (P0101SL|W0101SLA) which is called from the Visual Assist of the Ship To field.
10. Select a record from the Search form and click Select button.
11. The numeric value is brought back into the Ship To field in the Parent form - Sales Order Header form.
12. A pop-up error [Invalid Application State] is seen.
13. After click OK in [Invalid Application State] pop-up press F5. The satellite form is refreshed.
If user types in a valid address number numeric value or the exact string in the Ship To field, the Search Form will not be launched and CafeOne works correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document