E1: 76B: Regional Information Forms are Displayed Twice by (P4210BR) Before Concluding Sales Order Entry
(Doc ID 2573127.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Brazilian Localization users have reported that when a Sales Order is created with P4210/SO Enter Change, and the Brazilian information forms are displayed during the entry process via Regional Sales Order Brazil /P4210BR, this application is invoking twice the forms for header and detail BR, before concluding the SO entry process.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Turn ON BR localization for user
2. Review setup for P4210 / P4210BR versions
3. Start process to create Sales Order (G76B4211/P4210). Enter branch plant,supplier, and all required information in SO header.4. Click ok and land in SO detail Revisions, enter detail information and
click ok to continue.
5. SO Header for BR info is displayed (W4210BRL), click OK to save and continue.
6. As usual, the form SO BR information detail (W4210BRQ) is displayed, click OK to save it and conclude process.
7. It is expected that at this point that process to enter a SO has concluded and that the system will take user to SO header (P4210. However, the SO BR information header is invoked again, for the second time, user has to click ok and SO BR information is also displayed for the second time.
8. Click ok and this time the process concludes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document