E1: MOBJ: Embedded Media Object Control Text Bleeds Through Modal Form Causing Flickering on Modal Form
(Doc ID 2573778.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On a form with an embedded media object control, when user click on a visual assist on one of the field on this form, it brings up a Modal form. When user scrolls up or down on the modal form, sometimes, the text from the underlying media object control will bleeds through.
This issue is occurring on Internet Explorer browser with ActiveX control enabled.
Steps to Duplicate:
(Ensure Use ActiveX Control = TRUE for JAS instance.)
- On IE 11 browser, Enter P54R10.
- On Work With Rental Contracts, click Add button.
- On Rental Contract Header Revisions, enter a valid Business Unit (e.g. D30) in Business Unit field.
- Click on "Delivery" Tab. There is an Embedded Media Object control in this Tab.
- Type a very long text in the Media object control so that it spans a few lines in order to see the text bleeds through later.
- Click on the Visual Assist icon besides "Delivered To" field. This will launch the Address Book Long Number Search modal form.
- On the Modal form, click Find button and click Next button several times on top of the grid so that the grid displays more than 100 records.
- You may need to move the Modal form right on top of the Media Object control.
- Scroll up or down the grid, you will notice that sometimes the text from the underlying embedded Media Object control bleeds through. This causes the display in the modal form to flicker.
- If user click on the Media object Control behind the modal form, the whole media object control will now display on top of the the Modal form.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document