E1:07: R07371 Overstated Fringe When Processing Option 4 Is Set to a 2 To Read the F0719 Table
(Doc ID 2574156.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System: E1 with 9.2 release
The Certified Payroll Register R07371 after BUG 29890758 incorrectly overstates with the processing option #4 is set to 2, Print total fringe detail (F0719). The UBE works correctly when processing option 4 is set to 1 to Print fringe detail by transaction (F0724).
The UBE appears to not read the job work/business unit in the F0719 and just pulled all the fringe base on the DBA number.
1. From Business Unit Constants P059051A and verify the job/business unit is set up as a certified job.
2. Setup two hourly employees that have regular and fringe benefit DBAs (company portion)
3. Setup business burden rule P069042 to create both the T3 and F0724 table
4. Enter timecard for the first employee with another job. Also, enter an adjustment timecards for .01 in and -.01 out for the certify job setup from step 1 above.
5. Enter timecard for 2nd employee with the job setup from step 1.
6. Run payroll thru Final Update.
7. Run the R07371 R07371 for the payroll and period number for just finished payroll from step 5 above with processing option #4 set to 1 vs. 2 respectively.
Confirm all the fringe DBA are overstated when processing option 4 (set to 2) is point to read the F0719.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document