E1: 74Y: <IMPONIBILEIMPORTO> in Italy XML is Incorrect with Adjustment Control Code 6
(Doc ID 2575031.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Italy electronic invoice for a sales order with tax and discount set with Adjustment Control Code 6 have the following values incorrectly displayed on XML: <ImponibileImporto>, <Imposta> and <ImportoTotaleDocumento>.
Without tax on sales order the <ImportoTotaleDocumento> is correctly calculated for this scenario.
Steps to replicate the issue:
1. Enable Localization Country Code for Italy.
2. Have a customer who has Generate E-Invoice flag enabled and an adjustment schedule for discount attached. Adjustment Control Code in P4071 is set to 6 which means that the system adds the adjustment to the order total, but does not include it in the unit price.
3. Enter a sales order for the above customer with tax applied.
4. Check the Price History. The Unit Price is not affected by adjustment as per setup.
5. Run R42565 to generate the XML.
6. Note the value in taxable amount <ImponibileImporto> tag is incorrect, without discount applied. Subsequently, the tax amount <Imposta> and total order amount <ImportoTotaleDocumento> are incorrectly calculated.
The expectation is to have correct values for taxable amount, tax amount and total order amount on the XML
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document