E1: 46: Manual Planner Application (P4600) Allows Two Different Item/Lot in the Same Location After Enabling One Item/Lot per Location (P4600)
(Doc ID 2575225.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manual planner - putaway request P4600 application allows two different Items/Lots in same location even after enabling one item/lot per location in P4600.
Problem occurs in overriding the Auto suggested location manually to another location in Manual Putaway request application P4600.
- P4100 - set the Mix Item/Lot MIXL = 2 (One item or lot per location) for location 01.A.07
- Add one item/lot quantity to this location - item GMW1
- Generate a putaway request for 3 EA for item GMW2.
- P4600 - manual planner - add qty 3 ea and location 01.A.07. Error is displayed - Mixing of items not allowed - correct
- P4600 - manual planner - Row exit - Auto suggestion.
- The system suggested a location. Manually override this location to the 01.A.07. Save. No error is displayed.
- P4617 - confirm the suggestion. Now there are 2 different items in the same location.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document