E1: 76B: (P7610B) No ICMS/IPI Tax Rate and Tax Amount are Updated When a Change is Done in Detail Additional Info in Nota Fiscal
(Doc ID 2575289.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When inquiring on a Nota Fiscal (P7610B), and navigating to the Additional Info Form W7610BJ via row exit, if user makes changes to ICMS/IPI tax rate, the calculated taxes and rate are not retained or updated in the Nota Fiscal. Fields expected to be updated are ICMS Tax Rate (TXR1), IPI Rate (TXR2), ICMS Tax Amount (BICM) and IPI Tax Amount (BIPI) in in W7610BJ form. Once percentage rates are changed, values are recalculated on the fly, but when OK is clicked to save changes and NF is re-inquired, original values display in Additional Info Form. Thus, no changes were updated in the form and related table.
This symptom can be reproduced as follows:
User Profile is setup for Brazilian Localization (BR)
1. G76B4311 / P4310 - create a new purchase order;
2. G76B4311 / P4312 - receive the new purchase order and create the nota fiscal;
3. P7610B - inquire on the nota fiscal, take row exit to Details Revision (W7610BE) and again row exit to Detail Additional Info(W7610BJ).
4. Change the ICMS Rate and the IPI Rate and the ICMS Rate and IPI Rate get updated.
5. Save changes in the Detail Addl Info and save the nota fiscal, re-inquire on the nota fiscal and go to Details Revision and Detail Additional Info form.
6. Notice that ICMS Rate/IPI Rate were not saved, nor the recalculated taxes.
Note: Same symptom is encountered if the NF details changed is for a Sales Order (G76B4211)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document