E1: 46L: License Plate Workbench (P46L10) Called from Inventory Transfer (P4113) Ignores the Location Field
(Doc ID 2575502.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When P46L10 (License Plate Workbench) is called from P4113 (Inventory Transfers) to select a LPN, the system ignores the Location in the P46L10 header and brings all the LPNs from all the location. This happens if the location was pre-populated on the P4113 line.
The system should be able to display only the LPNs from a certain location, if that was populated in the P46L10 header.
1. P4113 - Populate: from branch, to branch, Item, quantity.
2. Search "From location" (use visual assist - click on the magnifying glass)
3. Choose a location (01.A.01). Item GMLP1 is stored in several locations.
4. Search the License plate number (use visual assist). P46L10 is displayed. Location is updated on P46L10: OK Note: The item field is empty even if it was populated it in P4113. (The only way to bring in the item number directly in here is to tab out of the P4113 line and then use the visual assist)
5. Click on search and notice the system displays all the License Plates from all locations, even if the location is updated.
6. If you click on the Location field in the header section and then click Find, it will bring the LPNs from that particular location.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document