E1: 43: P4305 (Model Logs) Called from P4303 (Order Model Log) to Display only the Selected Option Instead of All
(Doc ID 2575643.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Client added several model logs for the users to choose in P4303 (3 models)
But while entering the order in P4310 and P4303 is called, the user selects one of their radio button (one of the 3 models), but the system will populate all model logs info into the log revision (P4305).
1. Order Model Log Revisions (P4303) - enter 3 options for 1 model log OP
2. Set the processing option #10 on the Process tab behind the version of Purchase Order Entry (P4310) being used.
3. Enter order - save
4. System opens P4305 (Model Logs) - form exit - Model Log
5. P4303 gets open and user selects one of the options for the model log OP (radio button) - OK
6. P4305 - all 3 options are displayed.
Is it possible to select only one of the records and bring only one of the models in P4305 and not everything related to that Model Log?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document