E1: 17: Equipment Serial Numbers (P17011S) Wrongly Displayed in Work with Equipment Master (P1701) and Equipment Master Address Location Revisions (P1704)
(Doc ID 2575735.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Equipment Serial Numbers (P17011S) window opens while inquiry on Equipment Master application and Equipment Locations.
Steps to replicate the issue:
1. Go to P1701 and enter a serial number in Skip To Serial Number field
2. Click find. The window P17011S opens and display all the equipment for that serial number
3. Select one equipment and go back to P1701. It still displays all the duplicate serial numbers. So, this window is not required as it is time consuming every time we make any changes.
4. If closing P17011S without selecting any equipment, then the error Asset Number Invalid - Input is thrown in P1701.
1. Go to P1704 and enter a serial number in Serial Number field.
2. Click find. The window P17011S opens and display the customer for that serial number.
3. If one equipment has a different customer, then it should be selected in P17011S in order to appear in P1704 grid.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document