E1: 76B: R42800 - Batch Out Of Balance on Journal Entries Created for Recoverable Taxes in Purchase Return
(Doc ID 2577298.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Localization - LATAM - Sales
Purchase Order Returns - Brazil
Batch created for taxes (BR line type) on second run of R42800 for Purchase Return which has to bypass accounts receivable are displayed in R42800 and causing to be out of balance. The issue can duplicate following the steps below:
1. P4310 - Enter a purchase order
2. P4312 - Receive the purchase order
3. P4312BR- Regional Additional Info
4. P76B900 - Close the Nota Fiscal
5. Databrowser - F43121 Table
6. P4210 ZJDE7006 - Click Add button and then, Row exit to Credit Memo
7. P76B805 - Form exit to Nota Fiscal Selection
8. look up for the Nota Fiscal received with goods on original purchase order
9. P42025 - Sales Ledger, inquire in the temporary order NNN /VL. Select the line and take Row exit to Select the order. Then, click 'X' to close the application.
10. P4210 ZJDE7006 - See the final sales order return is created.
11. R76558B XJDE0004 - Generate Nota Fiscal - Purchase Order Return
12. R76560B - Print Nota Fiscal
13. R76B803 XJDE0004 - Purchase Return - Sales Update Brazil
14. Inquire the Purchase Order Credit Return and see the taxes lines are added to the order. BR line type are recoverable taxes.
15. Sales Update (R42800) - Two versions of the R42800 must be run when processing purchase return credit orders containing recoverable taxes. The first R42800 version will process the item and non-recoverable tax lines on the purchase return credit order, and must be setup with the following
a.) In the Defaults tab, processing option #2 Select Date Value as A/R Invoice Date and # 4 Select Date Value as G/L Date must be populated with '1'
b.) Processing option #2 in the Update tab must be blank so that records are created in the F0311 for the item and non-recoverable tax lines. The data selection for this first R42800 version must include the Document (Voucher, Invoice, etc) (F4211)(DOC) is not equal to Zero and the Status Code - Next (F4211)(NXTR) is not equal to 999. PDF output shows Ok for stock item costs and not recoverable taxes.
The second version of the R42800 will process the recoverable tax lines on the purchase return credit order, and must have the following processing
a.) In the Defaults tab, processing option #2 Select Date Value as A/R Invoice Date and # 4 Select Date Value as G/L Date must be populated with '3'
b.) Processing option #2 in the Update tab must be populated with '1' so that F0311 records are not created for the recoverable tax lines. The data selection on this second R42800 version must include the Document (Voucher, Invoice, etc) (F4211)(DOC) is equal to Zero, the Status Code - Next
(F4211)(NXTR) is not equal to 999, and the Document Type (F4211)(DCT) is equal to the purchase return credit order document type.
16. See the PDF OUTPUT shows out of balance
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document