E1: 76B: (R76B561/R76B561L) Electronic Nota Fiscal- NFe XML Generation 4.0 Does Not Include Transportation Tag <veicTransp>
(Doc ID 2577716.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When users run R76B561/R76B561L to generate the XML for NF-e 4.0, the <veicTransp> tag is not generated. This tag is required on NF XML 4.0.1 Layout, as per Brazil NFe 4.0 Technical Note 1.50. The XML 3.1 version does generate this tag.
This symptom can be reproduced with following steps:
Pre-requisite: Brazilian Localization user setup
Setup Brazil intrastate/interstate NFe IF Code in User Defined Code (76B/CF) for Sao Paulo (SP) state with Special Handling Code equal to 1
1. From G76B4211- Brazilian Localization Sales Menu, access P4210/P4210BR Enter header or Detail Sales Order and create a new sales order
2. Run Order through Pick slip and confirm shipment ( P4205 )
3. Then process the order with (R76558B) to Generate Nota Fiscal (NF-e)
4. Proceed inquiring on Nota Fiscal in (P7610B) – Nota fiscal revision – Add the Carrier Address Book, License Plate Number (*), Gross Weight, Net Weight, Make, Number and quantity.
5. Run R76B561/R76B561L – ZJDE0039 version for NFe 4.0 to generate the corresponding XML
6. Go to Submitted jobs and confirm that the R76B561L generated XML does not include the tag <veicTransp>.
(*) For this purpose, user must enter 9 characters license plate number, where 1st and 2nd position digits are for two letters of the state where vehicle is registered, and the 3rd to 9th digits are for the 7 characters for license plate of vehicle used to transport goods. For example: User enters SPABC1234, where SP is for a vehicle registered in São Paulo state and ABC1234 is the license number of the vehicle. Expected result is:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document