E1: 49: Delivery Documents Are Not Being Generated For Loads
(Doc ID 2578975.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Transportation
If a shipment is added to a load, delivery documents are not being generated for the load. If the shipment is not placed on a load, the delivery documents are generated fine.
1. Set up delivery document code BOL1 to print a transportation bill of lading.
2. Add a one line transportation order.
3. Add a load and place the shipment on the load.
4. Route and approve the load via P4960.
5. Using P4960, row exit to Delivery Docs and the BOL1 delivery document does not appear in P49591.
6. Inquire on the F49490 Document Selection table and a record was not written for the load.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document