E1: 43: P4314 Is Going To Book F43121 Despite Of "Order Line Entry" PO Equal To "1 = Do Not Create"
(Doc ID 2579212.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P4314 Voucher Match is going to create a Match type 2 record in F43121 despite of "Order Line Entry" PO equal to "1 = Do not create"
F43121 record created has DOCO field blank.
1. P4310 Create a purchase order.
2. P4312 Receive it.
3. Use P0411|ZJDE0008 Voucher Entry with Match.
4. Note P0411|ZJDE0008 is using P4314|ZJDE0001 Voucher Match - Inventory.
5. Note P4314|ZJDE0001 "Voucher Match - Inventory" is running PO "Order Line Entry" equal to "1 = Do not create" and this means: you are allowed to enter new grid lines with "Option Code 4".
6. Try to enter a new voucher line with "option 4" (manual line) and review (using databrowser) F43121 table storing a new record with PRDOCO field(purchase order number) equal to 0. This is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document