E1: 13: P12110 Rate Code Invalid Error When Rate Has No End Date
(Doc ID 2579396.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After taking bug 28245904 ESU JN15948 the System no longer allows you to have an Equipment Rate / Rate Table setup in the P1301 with a Blank Ending Effective Date meaning the rate never expires. This causes the following issue. When the correct Rate / Rate Table information is setup in the P1301 Work With Equipment Rates for and Asset with a Blank Ending Effective Date. When doing Equipment Time Entry P12110 for that Asset upon dropping to the next line in the grid the correct Rate Code i.e. MO is displayed however Hard Error " Rate Code Invalid For This Asset " Error ID 1134 is given.
Steps To Duplicate:
1. Go to menu G1311 / P1701 / P1702 and create an asset i.e. 121818SN where in Accounting Tab Company is 50 and BU is 50, and in classifications tab Rate Group is setup as i.e. AAC.
2. Go to G1343 / P1301 and add an Equipment Rate for the Asset where the Ending Effective date is Blank which means it does not end. Click OK to Save
3. Go to menu G1343/P1302 and add Rental Rules where Company is i.e. 50, Business Unit / Job can be i.e. Blank or 50 Default Table 01 is i.e. 01, and In the Defaults Tab Equipment Rate Code is i.e. MO.
4. Go to menu G1313 / P12110 Equipment Time Entry and Add time against asset. Enter BU = 50, in the grid enter Equipment Number = 121818, and Unit Hours = 10. Drop down to next grid line and notice the correct Rate Code of MO is pulled in. However Hard Error Rate Code Invalid for this Asset is given.
5. Now go back to menu G1343 / P1301 Equipment Rates and Inquire on the correct rate, and delete the rate / rate table. Now reenter the rate / rate table again this time enter an Ending Effective Date. Test the P12110 again and the error will not occur.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document