E1: 43: VMA Enters an Iterative Loop and Processes an Invoice Not In The Data Selection
(Doc ID 2579552.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Match Automation Driver UBE (R4304010)
When processing a 3-line invoice for a 3-line purchase order with Voucher Match Automation Driver UBE (R4304010) to create a Logged Voucher, the job goes into an iterative loop and has to be terminated.
Specific error messages
Debug logs show, two errors are repeatedly processed by as follows:
Debug logs also show the same invoice number was added to cache 2571 times from EditDuplicateSupplierInvoice (B0400289).
Steps to duplicate
- Use Batch Voucher Entry (P0411Z1) to create a 3-line invoice for a 3-line purchase order using Automation Rule 03.
- Run Voucher Match Automation Driver UBE (R4304010) version to create a Logged Voucher with Debug Logs Activated with data selection on the batch umber for the one invoice created.
- The job goes into an iterative loop and has to be terminated.
- Retrieve the logs and verify the following:
- EditDuplicateSupplierInvoice (B0400289) issued the error "Duplicate Supplier/Invoice Number" (1912) 856 times
- BatchInsertF0911Z1ForVMA (B0404110) issued the error "Add to cache failed" (078O) 855 times
- The same invoice number was added to cache 2571 times from EditDuplicateSupplierInvoice (B0400289)
- The invoice pocessed was a different invoice number than the one in the batch.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document