E1: 45: Basket Adjustments Not Calculated for Order Fulfillment Lines
(Doc ID 2579956.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fulfillment Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Basket Repricing (R42750) adjustments are not calculated for lines in fulfillment.
Steps to Duplicate
- Setup a complex Item Group named ‘PEN’ based upon the Sales Reporting Code 5 (SRP5) Category Code
- Set some item branch records with Sales Reporting Code 5 (SRP5) Category Code = ‘PEN’
- Activate the Fulfillment Entry Advanced Preference Type 41 for SO Order Types only for Items in the ‘PEN’ Item Group based upon Sales Reporting Code 5 (SRP5) Category Code = ‘PEN’
- Items that do not have Sales Reporting Code 5 (SRP5) Category Code = ‘PEN’ will not enter the Fulfillment Management System.
- Setup Two Price Adjustments with Amount Level Breaks
- ‘RMPAYS’ is a line adjustment: percentage discount applied for customer / country (country defined in a category code).
- ‘TESTMONT’ is a basket repricing adjustment. When amount > 100.00 for all lines of item basket group, then a percentage discount is applied.
- Create a version of SO Entry that calls the Advanced Preference and that also calls Auto Order Repricing
- Create a two line sales order as follows:
- 5 units of Fulfillment Item @ 10.395 = 51.975
- 5 units of Non-Fulfillment Item @ 10.395 = 51.975
- Total for order is 103.95 which is greater than 100.00
- Check submitted jobs and note Basket Reprice (R42750) was launched
- Reenter Sales Order after Basket Reprice (R42750) is completed
- Row Exit to Price History (P4074)
- Line level Adjustment ‘RMPAYS’ was applied to both lines
- Basket Price Adjustment ‘TESTMONT’ was NOT applied to both lines.
- Fulfillment Order Amount was not included in the From Amount for the Basket Price Adjustment ‘TESTMONT’
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document