E1: 41: P41061 Fails to Update F43090 when It Is Set with Item Master Record Prohibited from Being Created
(Doc ID 2580150.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P41061 fails to update F43090 when it is set with Item Master record to be prohibited from being created.
1. Set item master P4101 with Purchase Price Level = 1
2. Set supplier/item relationship in P43090 for at least 2 branches
3. Set P41061 to NOT create Item master record so set all P41061 processing options to blank
4. Open P41061, end a price period and add a new line
5. Check the jdedebug log and P41061 fails to update F43090
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document