E1: 45: Journal Entries Vary By .01 on Two Identical Price Adjustments
(Doc ID 2581106.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When two price adjustments use the identical percentage with an Amount Level Break, on some orders depending upon the amount, Sale Update (R42800) will calculate the Journal Entries (F0911) with 0.01 difference.
Steps To Duplicate
- Create two identical Price Adjustment Definitions (P4071)
- CGST Line Level Adjustment with Amount Level Break and Manual Add/Change Checkbox Checked, G/L Offset is GCST.
- SGST Line Level Adjustment with Amount Level Break and Manual Add/Change Checkbox Checked, G/L Offset is SGST.
- Create a Price Adjustment Schedule (P4070) that includes the two adjustments
- Create two near identical Price Adjustment Detail (P4072) records
- CGST From Amount -999, Basis Code 1 (% of Base Price), Factor Value = 9 percent, Threshhold UM and Factor Value UM are Blank because Amount Level Break is used
- SGST From Amount -999, Basis Code 1 (% of Base Price), Factor Value = 9 percent, Threshhold UM and Factor Value UM are Blank because Amount Level Break is used
- Setup AAI 4270 (Price Adjustments)
- G/L Offset GCST points to the GCST Taxes Payable account
- G/L Offset SGST points to the SGST Taxes Payable account
- Create a Sales Order for 1,744.29 KG. Extended Price (including Adjustments) is 785,410.66. Check Price History (P4074).
- Base Price is 1,572.9700 per KM
- CGST is 141.5673 per KM
- SGST is 141.5673 per KM
- Total Price + Taxes is 1,856.1046 per KM
- Extended Amount is 785,410.66
- Create a Sales Invoice (R42565)
- Process the Order through Sales Update (R42800)
- Gross Sales 665,602.25
- CGST Payable 59,904.20
- SGST Payable 59,904.21 (should be 59,904.20)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document