E1: 49: Shipment Pieces Details Are Not Saved After Overriding The Existing Values in Work with Shipments (P4915)
(Doc ID 2582453.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to edit the shipment pieces (Length, Width and Height) of the respective Shipment, the system does not retain the new values entered.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Access Work with Shipments (P4915). Inquire on Shipment Number
2. Select the record. Row exit- to Revisions then Pieces
3. Under the Shipment Pieces revisions form, the system shows the existing values for Length (120) Width (80) and Height (18.10)
4. Now override the above Length, Width and Weight to 400.00, 400.00 and 400.00 respectively. Click OK
5. Re-inquire back the shipment pieces, the system still shows the old values and does NOT retain the new values
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document