E1: 45: Basket Reprice Form Exit Updates Taxed Prices Incorrectly on Backordered Lines
(Doc ID 2583885.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Basket Adjustments with Taxed Sales Prices activated and one of the basket items goes on backorder, if the Form Exit in Sales order Entry (P42101) is used to Reprice Orders, the Taxed Unit Price is incorrectly calculated in Sales Order Detail Tax Table (F4211TX). This results in the Online invoice reporting an incorrect price on the backordered line.
Steps to duplicate:
- Basket Reprice Group is populated on several item branch records.
- At least one of the basket items has no inventory and will go on backorder.
- A Basket Level Adjustment is setup for Basket Reprice Group and put in the price adjustment schedule.
- Enter a Sales Order (P42101) for two or more of the items in Basket Reprice Group.
- Make sure that the item with no inventory is one of the items entered and it goes on backorder.
- Take the Form Exit to Reprice Order.
- Check the on-line invoice.
- Price shows Extended Price of 49.83 with 4.98 Extended Tax for a Total of 54.81 on the backordered line compared with 29.83 with 2.98 Extended Tax for a Total of 32.81 for the Line 1.000 shippable line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document