E1: 42: R42995 Recommit Future Orders Clears Unit Price On Backordered Line
(Doc ID 2584409.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Sales
R42995 Recommit future orders version is blanking out the unit price when it runs over a back order line which is eligible for future commit.
1. Set Commitment days = 4 in the branch plant constants
2. Current date= 8/20/19. Enter sales order with a promised ship date, requested date, scheduled pick date, and promised delivery date of 8/23/19 (three days out from the current date). This will place the order on backorder and soft commit the quantities
3. Now change the commitment days to 2 in the branch plant constants.
4. Sign out and back into E1 and run R42995 over the order to future commit the order.
5. Reinquire on the order in P4210 and the unit price is blanked out. The UBE should not blank out the unit price field.
This issue has been reported in 9.2 under Bug 30207183
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document