E1: 43: Quantity Received (UREC) Incorrect on Partial 2-Way Vouchers (P43214)
(Doc ID 2584805.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version XE and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The UREC (Quantity Received) field is updated with a cumulative total in the F43121 when you doing partial 2-way voucher matches.
1) Enter a PO for quantity 100, unit cost 100, extended cost 10000, line type J, and an account number.
2) Do a partial 2 way match on the PO. Voucher quantity of 50 and 5000.
3) Look at F43121 and notice, Quantity Paid to Date (PRUPTD) will be set to 50, Quantity Open (PRUOPN) set to 50, and Quantity Received (PRUREC) set to 50.
4) Voucher the remaining quantity of 50 and the 5000.
5) Now look in the F43121 and notice that the second record has been updated as follows: Quantity Paid to Date (PRUPTD) will at 50, Quantity Open (PRUOPN) set to 0, and Quantity Received (PRUREC) set to 100.
6) If you look at the order using the P43214 you will see 2 lines the first with a Quantity Received of 50 and the second with a quantity received of 100. The user then thinks that 150 have been received.
The UREC should not be updated with the cumulative total when doing partial matches.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document