E1: FDA: Copy and Paste Does Not Work on Development Fat Client, Displays Error "Paste : Clipboard is empty"
(Doc ID 2585729.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On a Development Fat Client workstation (Application Release E920 with Tools Release 126.96.36.199), user is unable to do copy and paste in Event Rules Window.
When trying to copy any Event Rule in the Event Rules Window in any application, and then paste the event rule, system does not paste. A message appears at the bottom of the Event Rule Window that "Paste : Clipboard is empty". If user open Notepad, paste works there. Tried using Copy Paste buttons in Event Rule window, Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V, right click menu option to copy and paste. None of these methods work.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open application in Form Design Aid.
- Right click on a form and select Event Rules.
- Go to an event. In the Event Rules Window, select a event rule and click Copy button.
- In the same application on another event, click the Paste button.
- Nothing is pasted, the above message is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document