E1: 42B: P42101 Grid Columns Allow Changes Past Protected Order Status
(Doc ID 2586585.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Program ID: P42101
After applying Bug: 28265627 users can edit every grid column ( e.g. order quantity - UORG ) in P42101 on sales orders that are past the Status Code Limit for Changes.
Bug: 28265627 appears to add code to P421002 that enables all grid columns in update mode.
When setting up P42101 with a version of P4210 with the Status Code Limit for Changes set in the processing option and when updating an order that ia past that status then all grid columns are available and can be changed.
When using P42101 to update an order that is within the status code limit then all grid columns are available. There are certain columns (e.g. Item number, Line Type, line number) that should be disabled in update mode regardless of the status code.
When using P4210, the application works fine and grid columns are disabled.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Set up version of P42101 calling a P4210 version that is set up with Status Code Limit for Changes
2) Enter order with status past the status code limit
3) P42101 find Order and Select
4) Note that all fields (e.g. Quantity) are available to change
5) Inquire on same order in P4210 and note all fields are disabled as expected
6) In P42101 Inquire on order which is within the status code limit
7) Note that fields that usually are disabled like item number (LITM) or line type are available for edit
8) Inquire on order in P4210 and Item number is disabled
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document