E1: 43C: Deleted Advance Voucher Breaks Final Settlement Statement
(Doc ID 2586640.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Grower Pricing and Payments - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating and deleting an advance payment, receiving the weigh tag, the final settlement statement is incorrectly calculating the amount due by adding back deleted voucher amount. The alignment of the last row is also off.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Add new block, harvest, contract, contract block, and contract harvest.
2. Attach payment terms with at least 2 advance payments to the contract harvest payment schedule.
3. Perform advanced payment 1 and 2 via P40G100.
4. Post the 2 batches from using Post by Batch P0011.
5. Delete/void the second advance payment voucher in P0411.
6. Create and close weigh tag for the full contract quantity.
7. Set harvest status to Complete
8. Inquire on the Block and Harvest period in P40G300. Confirm amounts are correct.
9. Run R40G400 over the block and the last row on the report is out of alignment and shows incorrect amount due. The system added back the amount of the voided advance payment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document