E1: 08ES: Time Entry P051125 ESS Not Enabling "Day" Fields For Future Time Entry Pay Type
(Doc ID 2586894.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Employee Self-Service - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Daily Time Entry and Pay Type are set to 'Allow for Future Entry' and processing option #9 -Future Entry for P051125 is set to 1, Restrict future entry of timecards by pay type.
System is working differently in 9.2 with the same setup for the Allow For Future Entry in P051125 than 9.1
1. P051125 set PO #9 = 1
2. P059116 add a pay Type (1) to Allow For Future Entry and one (2) to Do Not Allow For Future Entry
3. Add the pay Type (1) to Self Service Pay Types.
4. From P051125 use the daily time entry for future dates.
5. Use the Visual Assist to select pay type (1)
6. Notice the fields for the days are not active
7. Now manually add the Pay Type 1
8. The field for days is available
9. Now manually add Pay Type 2
10. The field for days is NOT available. As expected due the Pay Type setup
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document